Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Daily Show Strikes Back

* I must admit, I stopped watching the daily show for a while. They had a series of harsh anti republican - pro democrats - biased shows - and I couldn't stand it any longer.

Yesterday was a surprise. Harsh criticism of Peloci's ridiculous claims to solve all the problems of the world within 100 hours ... last week ... got its well deserved attention from John Stuart. Finally some good satire which is not idiotic - below the belt shots at the sitting president.

* Another good show I watched yesterday - which I hope to catch a rerun of and record was a stand up comedy show with Dennis Miller on HBO. It is an amazing talent to say nothing but honest opinion and still be funny. He has his corner sometimes on the Hannity and Colmes show - every time after he talks, Colms makes a sour face and has to say something like "that wasn't nice, I disagree blah blah".

* Haven't wrote anything for a while - not because nothing horrible has happened - I just got sick of it for a while and didn't feel like I have any new thoughts on the subject. The only new thing I can think of saying is: Best wishes to the troops in Iraq. Do well and return safely when (and only when) the job is done. To the Iraqis - it's your country, your lives, this is what you made of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment