Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday or Black Eye Friday?

I don't understand what drives people to go insane and stampede a walmart employee just for a discount on something. In particular in this economic environment, I'd expect people would be less enthused to shop.
Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart after being trampled in Black Friday stampede

As if the political and global news isn't depressing enough - people these days actually kill for a "good deal". Way to go insane MP3 shoppers. Seriously, haven't you people got all you wanted in the last 7 years? Didn't Citibank cancel your credit card?

For me, I havne't bought anything big this far, but if I will - here are the sites I'd go for and buy online from home, not in stores:
Amazon.com
DealsOfAmerica.com

Another sane shopping Idea: Go to block busters and buy used DVD-s.

Your kids will not hate you if you tell them their gifts are smaller because you might lose your job - get a grip, these are harsh times.

No comments:

Post a Comment